SECTION 2 - COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website collects a variety of information including personal data collection about our users so we can provide our users with the best possible services. The data which will be collected in this process will also be used to provide eCommerce services to the user as well in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some of the information that is gathered by the website will be collected automatically for the different protocols that have been introduced over the years.
2.1. User And Buyer Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from you when you made a user account on our website or when you’ll purchase any of the products available on our website. The information you may provide includes but not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- State and Area of Residence
- ZIP/Postal code
- Payment Information (collected and processed automatically)
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
2.2. Payment Information
Currently, customers can pay for their purchases through all payment platforms available through credit cards and debit cards. All the payments will be made and processed in accordance with standard banking compliance laws. Please note that we reserve the right to change, remove or modify any of the payment methods at our sole discretion without giving any prior notice. We are not accepting any other payment method. We will update through notification if and we start accepting other payment methods.
2.3. Automatic Information Collection
Our website also collects information that normally web browsers and servers ask for the rendering of the services, this type of information may include but not limited to browser type, referring site, language preference, users’ website usage, and the date and time of each user’s request. It is also possible that we may release this information of the users’ behavior in order for the better development of our business. If such information will be released, it will be in aggregate form, meaning that we’ll collectively release the information gathered from all users which will be non-identifiable. Our website may also collect information that may be personal-identifiable information. Such information may include internet protocol addresses and information collected through cookies. None of this information will be sold to anyone. However, based on the circumstances stated below we may share such information with third parties or in order to be compliant legally.
3.1. “Do Not Track” Signals
In compliance with the CalOPPA act, we are declaring that our website does not support any “Do-Not-Track” signals. We have implemented this policy for the reason that there is no set standard for such requests and different browsers have different mechanisms for such requests. Hence, we do not support, nor respond to such signals.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Fresh101’s website will not share, lease, or sell any personal user information to a third party (unless specifically required by legal authorities for lawful purposes). We are also disclosing that there may be a presence of third-party links on our website. These links will be made either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way. We urge the users and consumers of our website to keep themselves informed of any policies of such third-party websites.
SECTION 5 - REASONS FOR USERS’ INFORMATION COLLECTION
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- We may use this information to improve the quality and content of the website.
- We may use the information to make our services better, specifically our customer service.
- To ask for reviews, ratings, and comments regarding our services, content, and products.
- We may use the information in follow up correspondence like email, phone, and live chat
- To send you additional information which is related to your product.
- We may use the information to personalize your user/client experience and send you the most interesting information according to your content and product.
- We may use this information in relation to marketing by sending our clients emails after they have signed up with us.
SECTION 6 - PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONSUMERS AND USERS DATA
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with the global data privacy laws we have implemented the measures in order to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our website is well protected. We have made sure that all the transactions on and through our website are going through well-protected payment platforms. All the payment information including credit card information is stored on any such payment platforms that have been used to purchase on our website. Our website neither collects any payment-related information nor do we control it.
We May Share Users’ Information In Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers ( such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
SECTION 7 - PRIVACY RIGHTS
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), this statement has been provided for all the users of the Fresh101 website who are purchasing any of our products or using any of our services. All the users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our website. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our website. Any user can contact us to let us know about their rights at email@example.com.
SECTION 8 – COPPA COMPLIANCE
The COPPA act was enacted in 1998 in order to protect the privacy of children, it stands for “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act”. In compliance with the COPPA, we make it clear that our website will not knowingly collect, share, store or use information from children under the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 should not provide us with any data, specifically personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we have become aware of it. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us personal identifiable information without their consent, they should reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 9 - CCPA NOTICE
Under CCPA you have the following rights as a consumer, user, and purchaser:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- They have the right to know how our website (including tools and protocols) collects their personal data.
SECTION 11 - NEWSLETTER AND E-MAIL LIST
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for newsletters and commercial emails, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and provides recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and it shows the penalties in case there are any violations.
We agree and affirm that:
- We will only use viable e-mail partners for sending e-mails.
- Will not use false and misleading information and subject in our emails.
- Will honor the user request to opt-out of the email as soon as possible.
- Allow our clients and users to unsubscribe by clicking the link at the end of each page.
In case you want to opt-out of our email or newsletter list, follow the instructions that are provided at the end of each email. You can also contact us if you want to remove your e-mail list from our database.
SECTION 12 - CONTACT